Sunday, March 9, 2008

Sports Day.

1st of March 2008, rainy day.

SBU's Field.

Event was held. sports day.

Which house are you in?



PROUSE! Home sweert home.


Photobucket

Cooke Mascot, knight.



Photobucket

Prouse mascot, King Leonidas.



Photobucket

Let's stomp the yard!



Photobucket

Amirah, the sepanduk girl. your beautiful.



Photobucket

This is my ARMY!



Photobucket



See the black guy behind me. He's the Prouse President. Thiban



Photobucket

This costume cost me RM120.



Photobucket

As usual posers.! under my umbrella.



Photobucket

Green House's Camp.



Photobucket

Just finished my 200m. 388 toto number.



Photobucket

Guess who appear? is the cheerleader, KuanYee.



Photobucket

Nad Nad. Dia ni gilakan Frank Iero sahaja.



Photobucket


Photobucket

That's the way. keep it up.



Photobucket

Medals.....



Photobucket

Prouse flag is covered up with all the bloods.



Photobucket

2nd place only. sob.



Photobucket

My pillow, Tharmaraj!



Photobucket




Photobucket

Show off time.



Photobucket

Muka bengang when announced as the best mascot. those who close to me, they will know what had happened.







Isaacode: More update coming! Last Minutes will be performing at GSC Pavillion so go there and show us your support.

No comments: