Sunday, September 7, 2008

Roadtrip.

Early morning, meet up with Bryant to collect the Perdana from Titiwangsa. That car cost me 230. But I really do enjoy driving around with it. I miss it already. We waited 30 min for the person to deliver the car.

I drove to bryant house for Mr khoo tuition. After tuition went and picked up Louise (she ditched her sister, Inez) and have lunch at her place. Basically Im the driver on tht day. Next spot to


One Utama, Top Floor!




It seems easy to hit the ball but i don't think so for now.




He has a muscular arm but
out of 10balls, he hits around 4? or maybe less.




I broke a sticks.



Amanda why are you showing the cock face?



Playing cards in front of a closed O'brien Restaurant.
We laughed to the max!
Thanks to Amanda and Shaun the sweetest couple.




My leg and shaun's leg.




Try to get some sleep while waiting for the late night movie!




This what happened when u stay up till late at night!




Wonder when the sun will rise.




My girlfriend and I.



To that "Somebody": i really don't know what's your problem with me blogging about him. Are you one of his fanatic fans?? or Hard core fans " YEAH, SUBASH U ROX MY WORLD!"?? I hope u're not because if not you in deep shit girl!

No comments: