Monday, January 7, 2008

Condom.Durex.

During my birthday party, i received many presents from my friends. Honestly, no matter what kind of present they giving me, from my bottom of my heart i would like to thank you all of them.


Photobucket

Red MU's ball - Eeleng. my favourite club!
The monkey mug - Poh Yee. Drink more water!
Reebok Tshirt - Satya and Lily. it was big for me!
Album songs & Earring - Jasmin. i love the songs!
Adidas's Fragrance - Rachel. It smells good!
A wallet - Vityas. marvellous!
Durex's condom - Julian, Faris, Hakim, Syazwi and Izuan! wtf. at least vibrator condom also better.



Photobucket

Mark and Spencers wallet - KuanYee, Louise, Inez and KarYee. Thank you!



Photobucket

Nasi Lemak tambah ayam goreng satu macha!



Photobucket

It was so tasty. i'm hungary that time.



Photobucket

Me with 100% SILK boxers at Mark and Spencers. kuanyee was there!



Photobucket

Jumper!I look better with the hood i guess.



Photobucket

Croc's slipper. Red



Photobucket

Got holes! Grey.



Photobucket

We were just testing it but didnt plan to buy it.



Photobucket

Before i got caught at least still get to camwhore for a while. Sales people on their way! Cabut!



Photobucket

In Dome. Lemonade Berry. yummmyyy...



Photobucket

Focaccias Sandwish.what a nice name.



Photobucket

Nevertheless, a outing end with a lovely picture of me and kuanyee.



Isaacode: Can't wait for ROAD TRIP to BANG COCK after SPM!!! High Class Student going to see high class AQUA. To Shaun i'm sorry to hear that your three green BALLS were taken by Jasbir today.

No comments: