Saturday, January 5, 2008

Wrap Up 2007.

I had a great year in 2007: Loads of dramatic things happened to me, both good and bad. No matter what was thrown at me, I just rose to the challenge and tried to handle it the best I can. I'd like to take this opportunity just to wrap up what's happened during '07. Anyway, I'm still waiting to find out what's coming in 2008!



Photobucket

The year of 2007 is the year I’m in Gamma with my best friends. I am going to miss you all. Arope likes to sing in class.



Photobucket

Half Naked footballers. 2008 SBU will become the champ!



Photobucket

International Understanding Day. Dress up like a Spartan!



Photobucket

Sara’s party. Just only pierce that time.



Photobucket

First time, drinking alcohol beverage. Vodka 40%.



Photobucket

I organized futsal.



Photobucket

A day before Independence Day. Des shot my ball.



Photobucket

After school, went to the Jaya Jusco played car racing. Her 1st time.



Photobucket

Attended Queen Elizabeth's party. A friend of mine who name Elizabeth only.



Photobucket

My girlfriend, KuanYee throw a pool party. I was threw into the pool



Photobucket

Pool party.



Photobucket

Desmond’s Halloween party. Zorro with pirate.



Photobucket

For the first time I worked. Total amount earn RM800.




Photobucket

For the first time, i spend RM59 for my own hair. Love My Hair.



Photobucket

Joey the G. Took a picture with a well-known DJ.



Photobucket

Danced with a prom queen!


Photobucket

Holiday in KunMing, China. There I get to make new friends, Jasmin and James.



Photobucket

A wonderful year I end it with my very first birthday party. On the 31 December 2007.



Photobucket

Bye bye 2007 and Hello 2008.




MY 2008 RESOLUTIONS.

1. I will try my best to get straight A’s in SPM.
2. I will buy a new camera.
3. I will get my very first car.
4. I will drive to Bangkok, Thailand!
5. I will mix around with more people.
6. I will get a SILK boxer from Marks and Spencer for myself.
7. I will disturb those who sitting in front of me more!
8. I will score my goal.
9. I will not ponteng class for this year.
10. I will not fall asleep during my teacher teaching.
11. I will go clubbing after SPM.
12. I will be good to everyone.
13. I will enjoy my life.

No comments: