Tuesday, January 6, 2009

18.

Unlike my previous birthday, I did not plan any party to celebrate my big one eight. Last year was a memorable birthday but It's definitely not easy to set up a party. Loads of time, money, energy and patience needed. For my eighteen, Girl and I had a simple candlelight dinner at the Eden Village. Its great to have her usher in my eighteenth.






hungry man is an angry man.
waiting patiently for the appetizer.








surf n' turf platter
my main course which combines grilled American Lobster and steak.





Marmalade salmon.







I'll remember on my eighteenth, I got my first lobster.









thank you.




















Picked Louise, Inez and Amanda for a drink.
Tangarine spring was our first choice. But it was closed.
Then to Quattro, but was full.
Then to KLCC for late night movie, but the movies left were no good ones.
Finally, walked over to Mandarin Oriental's lounge to settle down.








Rich Chocolate Cake.
My slice of birthday cake.
I may not be a cake or chocolate lover.
But this is one good cake.












:p








Birthday wish.
'...i am wishing for a .....'







Then off to Amanda's house.
This is Emo.
I have no idea what is she doing on my crotch.






Emo, You're a really nice puppy, when you do not bark.
We shall have a bonding session soon ok, cuz Im still am a lil afraid wit you.






My first birthday present from babygirl.
Its a bolster.






No comments: