Friday, December 28, 2007

Kun Ming Part1.

I wish you all a belated Merry Xmas and Happy Birthday to Rachel, the short ones. just joking. As you all know, for the past 1week i had been spending my holiday in Kun Ming , China. I was afraid that my holiday would be bored because the place i'm going to is CHINA but luckily i met a girl who was borned in London accompany me through out the whole trip. If not i'm going to be bored till die.



Photobucket

That person is Jasmin!


Photobucket

One of the great things you can find in KunMing is flowers. We received free flower as we arrived.


Photobucket

Our tour guide, Mr.Jackie @ santa claus. Giving free stuffs.


Photobucket

Our 1st destination is Western Hills consists of 3temples and a Dragon gate in this hill.



Photobucket

We like going in and out, from holes to the other holes.


Photobucket

Do you know how much this houses cost? 5million RMB.


Photobucket

Went back to the hotel to take my shower. so cold some more have to take shower!



Photobucket

Dinner time! kekeke


Photobucket

Guess what i found in the hotel?? Is condom! RMB10 each packet. Not bad their facilities.


Photobucket

Next morning, we head to JiuXiang Cave!



Photobucket

The stone at the back of me, do it looks like tiger? not really to me but actually supposed to be tiger.



Photobucket

Lunch time in a horse stable!



Photobucket

Horse food! actually is not a horse stable just that it looks like one.



Photobucket

I wonder what is this? Fried earthworm and bees. Eat before?



Photobucket

After that, we went to Stone Forest! A forest full of stone!


Photobucket

Surrounded by tall stones.


Photobucket

At last we reached the highest peak of the stone forest! MALAYSIA boleh!



Photobucket

There you go is she, Jasmin! slow swimmer?



Photobucket

Hey don't smack me with the pumpkin! Shaun pumpskin.


Photobucket

Yahhhh i'm strong. Dunno where i took this picture.



Photobucket

At night, show time! They earn my respect, salute. Thx James for letting your sis sit there.



Photobucket

To be continued..........


God! i'm tired now. Btw i bought my new shirt yipppiieeee today, SUB-Zerroooo. 3more days to my party and New Year!

No comments: