Monday, December 3, 2007

why?

why did i make a NEWblog?


why..... why..........why.................................


Problem is, i also don't know why i want to make a new blog. Anyway just visit both okie-doki? Another question pop out! WHY i choose my newblog title as "Under The Boxers"? It is not what you found under a boxer . I found out that different colours of boxer a guy wear each day shows his mood/feelings, that include me! The key word is BOXER!


Let's ask wikipedia what is boxer actually?

Boxer are a type of underwear designed for wearing by MEN, as well as women. WOMEN!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

This is boxer short.


What is the benefits of wearing it?
Is not stated there but I as a man would like to get the taste of wearing boxer.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Sexy on the loose! BEWARE!

I feel very windy down there.




No comments: