Saturday, December 29, 2007

KunMing Part2.

Hey i'm back! This time we be going to Dali. Basically, Dali is just a town to overnight there and continue to our main destination which i be post about it next, "LIJIANG". Before that, my previous post i leave out this two picture which i took in The Stone Forest!


Photobucket

From the left. Me.James. master of cards! This is how he called himself.



Photobucket

The scenery was brilliant from the peak of the Stone Forest. cheeeeseeeeee.....



Photobucket

Actually the bus had became our 2nd home as we were spending most of our time in it. sitting in a bus for more than 10hours was horrible. my ass numb man!



Photobucket

Gotcha sleeping! my sis and your bro saw me took this picture but sadly they didnt stop me.



Photobucket

The skies clear and blue in colour. compare to malaysia gosh!



Photobucket

Along the journey all you can see is natural blue sky and lake, green plants and "handsome" yewjin. enough...... i know what you all going to say.




Photobucket

Yeah man finally i reached Dali! it was freaking cold out there. oh my.



Photobucket

1 word to describe the view there, gorgeous! looks like a round ball.



Photobucket

As the sun goes down, the temperature started to decrease. hanging around the street taking pictures.



Photobucket

This is where we stayed for a night. According to Ken is 5stars Hotel! In my heart is like uh.... what so special about this hotel.



Photobucket


Man is a hot spring hotel and the place where we staying is Villa!!!! romantic gila wish could stay with my beloved ones but i'm staying with my aunt that night. sob



Photobucket

This is where i took my hot bath! splash! ahhhhhh....



Photobucket

The next morning we head to a place called Tian Long Babu. no idea what place is this, all i know my toe was freezing no feeling at all man!



Photobucket

Juicy fruit stalls is like everywhere!




Photobucket

After that we visit The Cangshan Mountain. Guess what we discover! a giant chinese chess set.



Photobucket

If i not mistaken this word is Jeneral.



Photobucket

Yeah man, statue playing chess. Find out in next post who win!



1more days till my birthday bash! Hoorrraaaayyy!!! Bryant called me today.
Bryant: I buy you a BB gun ah for your birthday.
Me: Anything.
Bryant: Really, later scare u don't like.
Me: ok ok just buy, during the party i take the gun and shoot u. muhahahaha.

No comments: